Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Park Day

Today was a beautiful clear, sunny day!  I took the monkeys to the park to let them monkey around.  They are really beginning to try new things, balancing, climbing…  Sometimes I get nervous watching them, but I know they’re going to have to figure it out.  Wyatt almost fell off of this little ladder, my heart dropped.  But then every activity he did after that, he would look over at me and say “I no fall, I be careful!”  Melts my heart!  The park is beautiful out in Bridgeland, we will definitely need to come out here more often!




The three musketeers!


Wyatt is starting to love the slide


Annalee shows us how high she can jump!


My little daredevil.


Rocking away


Celia Mae


Swings!

No comments:

Post a Comment