Marc built a big wooden garden box in our back yard. I don't know where he comes up with these ideas, but I’m so glad he does! He has planted strawberries, tomatoes, carrots, squash, bell peppers, green beans, and okra in the garden! The funniest part is that all of the neighborhood kids LOVE Marc. They find all kinds of reasons to come and see him (bringing us our papers, checking on things...) So while Marc was trying to plant this garden with the triplets, he had LOTS of "help" from all of the kids on our street! Wyatt, Celia & Annalee have helped him every step of the way, he is so very patient with them. I can’t wait to see what our garden grows! Here are some pictures of our new plants:
| The homemade garden box! |
| Getting started... |
| Everyone has their own little "job" |
| Busy busy! |
| Proud Daddy! |


No comments:
Post a Comment