Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Birthday Fun!

Today we took the kids to William Hargett’s 3rd birthday!  It was at a place called Monkey Bizness, which is a huge room full of bounce houses and slides!  Annalee was climbing everything, I was so proud of her!  Celia was stuck in a loop of going down this one slide, walking around, climbing up, going down the slide, etc!  All three kids went with Mommy down the big slide!  Wyatt loved it and even climbed the huge ladder going to the top by himself!  They had a great time, and had cupcakes and ice cream with their buddy William at the end.  In the parking lot I got my back in a catch while buckling them up LOL.  I feel old!  I took the kids down to the creek after that to see T, Poopaw & Granny!  What a day :)


Mommy & Celia brave the big slide!


Don't let anyone fool you - the big kids had JUST as much fun as the little ones... ;)


Handsome Wyatt!


Annalee gives Clay a high five!


Happy Birthday, William!

No comments:

Post a Comment