Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 5, 2008

33 Weeks

Well, we made it another week! Yea! When the going gets tough, I simply sing "Eye of the Tiger" in my head! It seems to be working, I think the babies like it...


Our visit to Dr. K. went well, all three babies are growing, have good blood flow and great fluid on board (and seem to be doing aerobics in there). Mom is doing good, other than the fact that her body is being taken over by 3 little monsters! (Cute monsters, I'd like to think!)

Baby A (boy) - 4 pounds 8 ounces (vertex)
Baby B (girl) - 5 pounds! (vertex)
Baby C (girl) - 3 pounds 13 ounces (transverse)

So all is well on the homefront! Dr. Kirshon's birthday is tomorrow, so we for sure can't go into labor until Monday! (he's not on call this weekend). I can do ANYTHING for 3 more days!

Marc & I were introduced today to a couple who had just found out they were having triplets, at the doctor's office. Our nurse asked us to meet them, b/c the dad looked like he was going to pass out or throw up, or both - he was so nervous! Marc imparted some great words of wisdom, but I have a feeling that the poor guy is probably curled up in the fetal position somewhere right about now! Just think, we were there not too long ago, and now we're fixing to welcome our babies into this world!!! Time flies when you're growing triplets!

I think our days of getting pics of the babies are over... They are so tight in there, it's hard sometimes just to get all their measurements and such! It is a full house! It's cute though, when Dr. K is looking at one baby on the ultrasound, one of the other two will kick/push on his hand and arm... We have some attention seekers in there, I can't imagine where they get that from...

We go back in one week for our LAST APPOINTMENT! Whoop!!! Hang in there, babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment