Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Things We're Doing...

We learned a couple of things today. Mainly, we are getting really good at covering our mouths when we cough. So much so, that the kids are just fake coughing and covering their mouths, then laughing at each other. It’s super cute. The kids are getting really good at lifting up their hinies when you change their diapers. They are getting so good, that sometimes I have to keep asking them to put their hinies down! They also learned how to say “I love you more!” I will say I love you, they reply I love you, I say I love you more, and they say I love you more. It is so funny. I am really enjoying them right now, they are just too cute for words.

Last night Marc was backing up a trailor into our driveway. I went out to guide him up the driveway, and the kids were watching us from all the windows in the house. When we were in the front of the house, they were watching out of the dining room windows. I could read their lips and they were saying, hi, hi, I love you, hi Daddy, hi Mommy, and there was lots of waving action going on, etc. When we got the trailor up the driveway, they moved to the kitchen windows to watch us. Same thing, lots of hi’s and waving. Then Annalee pointed up to the sky and I read her lips as she said “bird” and I looked up to see about ten birds flying through the sky. So cute!



Another thing that they are really into right now is tickling each other. They start wiggling their fingers, walking towards each other and we hear “tickle, tickle!” They seriously love this and do it constantly. Our favorite nursery rhymes/songs are: itsy bitsy spider, the wheels on the bus, and this little piggy. They can do the motions with the itsy bitsy spider, and say “spider!” constantly to me to sing the song. Such a sweet age...

No comments:

Post a Comment