Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Kidney Stones Again!

Marc got another kidney stone!  He woke up and was feeling kind of funny.  As the morning wore on, he knew something was wrong, and then all of a sudden he was in a huge amount of pain.  Of course we were all in our jammies and all 3 of the kids were in exploding diapers!  I did a record diaper change, ushered them into the excursion, got Marc in and we raced to the ER!  It was so funny, the kids usually are talking up a storm in the car, asking for their favorite DVDs and such.  This ride they were totally silent, it’s almost as if they knew something was wrong.  I dropped poor Marc off at the ER like you would drop your kids off at school!  Luckily T was in town and came over so I could go be with Marc and make sure he was okay.  He had a big kidney stone, got lots of drugs, and I took my loopy little honey home.  What a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment