Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Life is Passing Me By!

Life is passing me by!  I feel like I haven't had ANY time to write blogs!  I did manage to look back over my calendar and see what it is exactly that we've been doing to stay so busy!  So one day, when I look back, I will know what it is that we were doing during this warped-speed time of our lives:

October 7-11, 2009

Marc and I went on a fun Orlando vacation for Josh and Tamikia’s wedding. We left on a Wednesday and came back on a Sunday.  T kept kids Wed-Fri, Ma & Pa kept kids Fri-Sun.  We stayed at the Hard Rock Hotel and had such a blast!

October 14, 2009
The kids had their 1 year well exam with Dr. Savrick - everyone is doing awesome, and all is on target!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009
This day we took our 1 year photos with Gia from Capture the Essence Photography.  They turned out ADORABLE!

October 31, 2009
Halloween! The Hughes family came to visit us during day, and we went Trick or Treating with our neighborhood friends that night. Wyatt was a spider, Celia was a ladybug, Annalee was a bumblebee.  We trick or treated in our stroller since we're still not running around just yet!

November 12, 2009
Our 4 year anniversary! Marc & I took a weekend trip to Galveston Nov 13-15.  We stayed at Moody Gardens while T kept the kids. We went to dinner at Saltwater Grill and Guidos, visited the Aquarium, the Imax, and took part in the Festival of Lights which was wonderful!  It was a sweet weekend together!

November 26, 2009
Thanksgiving Day – We spent this Thanksgiving Day in Brenham, and spent the night with Ma & Pa

November 28, 2009
Rogers Thanksgiving!

Thursday, December 10, 2009
Tonight was the PICU Holiday Party @ Spotlight Karaoke in Houston.  I won Gutsiest Performance (not sure if that is a good or a bad thing :)

December 16, 2009
We had the triplets' 15 month well exam with Dr. Savrick - looking good!

December 19, 2009
Dinner with dear friends:  Lea & David, Allyson & Matt, Marc & I, Shannon...  We went to Perry's Steakhouse in Sugar Land, then to Lea's to exchange gifts and hang out - FUN!  T kept our little ones :)
Dec 23 – Christmas in Brenham

Dec 24 – Christmas at Teddy’s

Dec 25 – Christmas at home with the kids

Dec 27 – Tatum’s Bday

January 2, 2010
Grandma’s 95th Birthday Party!  We took the kids to the party and we all had so much fun! The Hartsell family came over to the house afterwards and we all watched TV and played. We had enchiladas for dinner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment