So it is obvious from my lack of journal entries, that I am having a hard time keeping up with all of these activities! Work is busy, Life is busy! These kids are starting to go in all different directions 3 times faster than before :) So here's a brief recap:
Wyatt took his first steps yesterday! I was so flippin' proud, it was ridiculous. I'm sure the girls won't be far behind! I can't even imagine how I'm going to be when they hit their first t-ball or play their first instrument. I'm gonna need lots-o-tissues on hand! ;)
Pa had his birthday on Thursday, and we went to Brenham today to visit with Pa and the Hughes family! Lots of fun, the kids always have a good time at Ma & Pa's house!
I got LASIK about 2 weeks ago! And the Grandparents on both sides have been awesome helping us out! Ma & Pa kept the kids the weekend after I had the surgery so Marc and I could get some stuff done and have some down time. And T has been coming into town quite a bit to watch the kids for us! We are so lucky to have such awesome parents, and for the kids to have Grandparents that love them so much!


No comments:
Post a Comment