It's the little things... that make Marc & I fall even more in love with these kiddos every single moment that we spend with them. They are so different, yet so much alike. It is a privilege to be their parents, and to witness what is truly God's love. Here's a little bit about what each baby is up to, in their own little world...
Wyatt Alan -- Wyatt is probably the most expressive child I have ever known. He smiles from ear to ear, and it will melt your heart. Along with his heartbreaker smile, he is famous for his "squishy face," where he wrinkles his nose, squishes his lips and breathes in and out really fast like a little bull. He also has a really hilarious "surprised" face, along with a very serious face. Wyatt was the first one to sit up, and has been my active little man for quite some time. He is a very loving older brother (by 1 and 2 minutes), and most days you will find him smiling at his sisters, and when one of them finally gives him the time of day, he will laugh at them! He is a lover, loves cuddling, rocking, and kisses. He is my bottomless pit. There has never been a day where he has turned away a bite of food. In fact, if a spoon even looks at him, he opens his mouth for it. He also likes to sit forward in his high chair, but he knows he won't get fed like that. So if you hold a spoon out to him, he slams back in his chair so fast, as if he just took off on a roller coaster. I swear one day he will get whiplash, all for a bite of green beans. Wyatt squeals. He plays shy. If you look at him and say his name, he will bury his head in the floor or in a shoulder and smile. His nicknames are: Mr. Wiggles, Mr. Boogers, Wy-Wy, Bubba & Bubby. When I think of Wyatt, I think of loveable, expressive, sweet, happy, active, hungry, handsome, and humorous.
Celia Mae -- Celia has thus far been our most vocal child. She has been growling (seriously) for about a month now, to be followed by ba-ba-ba-ba (3 weeks now), and just recently, ma-ma-ma-ma. She knows where everyone is, at all times. If you think you can sneak past her, you are sadly mistaken! The girl can turn her head in all directions, and she is quite possibly the nosiest child I have ever known. Celia loves to give hugs, and she is a cuddly girl. But don't let those chubby cheeks and long eyelashes fool you, the girl knows how to get what she wants. Example: pacifiers. She has been stealing them for about 6 months now! Celia is smart, you can just see her thinking about what she wants and going after it! She's not scared. Celia has the cutest bubbly laugh you have ever heard. But her latest trick is her "fake laugh." If you laugh at her, she will do a put-on laugh back at you. It is adorable. Celia is also a good eater. We got off to a hard start, with her reflux, but the girl turns nothing down now! She also has a dimple in her right cheek, and loves to show it off. Celia's nicknames are: Miss Piggy, Celia Mae, Pretty Princess, Pumpkin' & Sissy. When I think of Celia, I think of determined, nosey, beautiful, aggressive, funny, cuddly, curious and sweet.
Annalee Cora -- Annalee got off to the slowest physical start, being so tiny, but the girl is making up for lost time. She crawls faster than her brother and sister, and stands all day! She has made such tremendous growth just in the last month, and we are so proud of her! Annalee is our independent child. Most days you will find her happily playing by herself, making little noises and smiling at her toys. She loves to dance, this is her newest thing. She will dance anywhere, anytime, to anything. But it's a very jerky, bouncy dance, and I get tired just watching her. No wonder those little legs are so strong! Annalee will be awake in her crib and Marc and I will never even know it. We will go in to check on someone else, and she's quietly playing with her bunny in her crib. She greets you with a smile every morning. She has the cutest duck fuzz hair, and she looks like a little baby doll. Annalee has gotten pretty tough over the last couple of months. She can hang with the big boys and girls now, and is not afraid to go after what she wants! She is impossible to change on the changing table, and rocking her is like wrestling an octupus. She knows what she wants, and is not afraid to tell you. She laughs a lot with her brother and sister, and loves toys that spin. Annalee is insanely in love with her Daddy, and cannot get enough of his beard. Her nicknames are: Fuzz Top, Lil' Bit, Peanut, Baby Girl, Annie & Sissy. When I think of Annalee, I think of independent, strong, sweet, focused, silly, adorable, busy, and happy.
I'm sure every parent could write a book about their kids. I hope that I will remember these little things forever, because in my heart, this is what life is really about...


No comments:
Post a Comment