It is so hard to believe that the babies are already a little over 4 months old! Today we visited our pediatrician for the dreaded vaccinations and check-up.
Everyone is doing GREAT! They all checked out totally healthy, looking good!
Wyatt: 13 lbs 8 oz
Celia: 14 lbs
Annalee: 11 lbs 9 oz
Celia is in the 50th percentile for growth (compared to a full-term, singleton baby!) Wyatt and Annalee have both moved up to the 25th percentile! So this is great for all three of them!
I have to say, it was the saddest thing ever, when they got their shots. They LOST it. Marc and I were juggling babies, trying to get them all to stop crying! And Wyatt had the most pityful "huffy cry" ever... But eventually we got them all quiet, changed, and happy once again :)
We have the green light to start solid foods (which is exciting, but a little intimidating, especially with 3!) So we are going to start this weekend, when both Marc and I will be home all day. We will have the video camera rolling, so stay tuned for details!


No comments:
Post a Comment