Today was quite an adventure for our little family... It was our first doctor's appointment with the babies' pediatrician! We were a little nervous about the timing of this whole adventure, what with bottles to feed and diapers to change... Everything gets a little more complicated when you throw in the factor that there are 3 babies!
So we packed a diaper bag that could get us through Desert Storm, and headed on our way. We planned to get to the doctor early, to feed and change the babies in the excursion before our appointment... All was going so well, until I was changing Wyatt and he "power-duked" on me. I'm sure I wasn't the first Mommy to walk through those doors with Poo on my shirt... nor will I be the last! Marc and I were laughing hysterically, and we then decided to add one more item to the diaper bag/car bag... A change of clothes for Mom and Dad! Other than that, we were able to get all three babies fed, diapered and changed in the car, and then we were off to see Dr. Savrick, our wonderful pediatrician!
The babies are 2 weeks old today, and are gaining weight like champs!
Wyatt - 5 pounds 9 ounces
Celia - 6 pounds
Annalee - 4 pounds, 5 ounces
Go Hughes!!!
Everyone was very well behaved, and we got great reports back on all of the kiddos!
We survived our first doctor's appointment!
Note to self: You cannot go anywhere discreetly in a triplet stroller. Period.


No comments:
Post a Comment