Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 10, 2008

Say Cheese!

What do you get when you put 3 3-week olds in a room with no clothes on and lots of cameras?

A MESS!

Today the babies had their newborn pictures taken, and they were so stinkin' adorable! I love naked baby hineys, and we got lots of naked baby hiney shots! Our photographer was AMAZING with the babies, and they were so adorable together! We will be sure to post the link to the photos once they are done being edited!

On a side note, Marc got peed on (thanks to Wyatt), I got pooped on (thanks Annalee), and our photographer got turbo-peed on (Miss Celia)... I have never had so much fun while simultaneously creating such a mess! I so enjoyed seeing our babies so innocent and adorable... all snuggled up with eachother!

I know they will grow up too fast... But at least we will always have the pictures... and the memories... from such a fabulous time!

No comments:

Post a Comment