Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

13.5 Weeks

BOY! GIRL! GIRL!

Jumpin' Jesus on a pogo stick, we're having a boy and 2 girls! Can you believe it?!? YEEEAAAAA!

When Dr. Kirshon asked us if we wanted to know, we just couldn't wait -- YES! Tell us NOW!!! We could not be happier...

The boy is in the middle, sandwiched between the two ladies... Poor little guy! I guess he had better get used to it!

All 3 babies are big for their gestation -- they are each measuring bigger than a singleton baby, which is great! I'm currently measuring at 20 weeks, so about 7 weeks ahead of schedule... So the growing begins!!!

Marc was pleased to find out (sarcasm) that two of our children have already discovered how to put their thumbs/hands in their mouths (as you can see in the picture!) I, on the other hand, think it is adorable! It is so amazing to see how they are already finding ways to comfort themselves in there! How sweet...

I am so relieved that the "morning" sickness has improved dramatically, and all of my labwork from our last appointment came back normal... It feels like things are on the up-and-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment