Happy April Fool's Day! Today was our first appointment with our new doctor, Dr. Brian Kirshon. Dr. K is a Perinatologist (he specializes in high risk obstetrics and maternal-fetal medicine... which means our triplets are in very good hands!)
Dr. Kirshon is very nice, and immediately made us feel calm and secure with this pregnancy. And we love to listen to him talk (he is from South Africa, and has a great accent :) I have been experiencing some anxiety with the risks of this pregnancy (yes, me... anxious!). But Dr. Kirshon is very reassuring, very smart, and has delivered the only set of octuplets to survive birth in the world to date! So surely, he can get our babies here safely!
I had white knuckles during the entire ultrasound, but for no reason... The babies look great! Strong heartbeats, growth is on target, and no obvious complications! It appears that one of the babies enjoys flipping, and was doing so during the entire ultrasound! It is so strange to see movement on the screen that I can't yet even feel...
We will be back in 3 weeks to check on the babies!


No comments:
Post a Comment