Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Quick Trip to Caney!

Life has been busy.  It seems like it has been a while since the kids have seen T & Poopaw!  We drove down to the creek for a quick trip to visit, feed the ducks, see their catch of redfish, and just play around.  We also fed Honky, T's pet crane.  It was good to get a visit in!  Here are some pics of the kids feeding the ducks and goofing around:


Calling the ducks to come eat!

Chow time!

Everyone loves feeding T & PooPaw's ducks!

So cute.

They've had enough...

On to see the redfish!

Nice catch!

Goofing around...

1 comment:

  1. I love all the pictures you post! They truly speak a thousand words. It does seem like your hands are full, but that you remember to have fun through it! What a great message for us moms! I have also awarded you the versatile blogger award. I hope you accept. Read here: http://bugsandbooboos.wordpress.com/2012/01/10/versatile-blogger-award-winner/ for details.

    ReplyDelete