Tonight we were getting the kids ready for bed, before our big camping trip tomorrow for Jellystone Park. Celia had been acting up, and kept telling me no when I asked her to do things. After we laid them down, Celia called out that she had to go potty. Well when one gets up, all three get up and we took turns on the potty.
I asked Celia to pull up her pants and go stand by her bed and she got upset with me and started huffing and puffing. I said, you know, we are all going on a very fun camping trip tomorrow as a family, but only happy kids can go camping. I asked her if she could be happy for me. Once again, she got huffy. I told her, well if you're going to be mad and not listen to Mommy, maybe you should not go camping. She said she wanted to stay home. I asked her, but if you stay home, who's gonna watch you? Daddy & I will be happy and camping with everybody else.
Wyatt walked up to my ear and whispered, "Santa Claus!"
I guess they took us literally when we said Santa Claus was always watching them!


No comments:
Post a Comment