Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 7, 2011

"Miss Teresa"

Well, we did it... We actually left the kids with a babysitter for the very FIRST time! Someone might want to check, hell might have just frozen over! Marc and I went to see a good friend, Brett, exchange vows with his new bride! We asked our neighbors for recommendations for sitters, and got a great response. We booked “Miss Teresa” and hoped for the very best, fingers crossed...

Much to our delight, the evening went off without a hitch! The kids were SO excited to see Miss Teresa, show her all of their toys, show her their potties, their kitchen upstairs, their Elmo game, etc. We ordered pizza for the group and headed to Houston to see Brett & Saundra get married. I tried to refrain from worrying, or texting/calling home (which was very hard to do!) When I did finally text around 9:30, I got a wonderful report and all the little ones were fast asleep!

When they woke up the next day, Marc and I heard on the baby monitor:

“Miiiiissssss Teereeeeeeeeeeeeesa… Where aaaaaare youuuuuuuuuuuu??”

I think that is a good sign. It looks like we may be doing this more often. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment