Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Moving Day!

The last two day we have closed on Coles Crossing, then yesterday we closed on our Bridgeland home. Today we moved into our new home! Mom has stayed to help us pack and also help with the kids, and thankfully it has gone as smoothly as I could possible hope for! I have forgotten how much work moving is. I also have forgotten how much “stuff” we have! There will be an insanely huge garage sale in our future! It was a busy day, and I think at the end of the day the kids were DONE. They slept in their new room tonight, and it’s exciting to think that this is a whole new chapter in our lives. Nothing stays the same forever, and I look forward to see what’s to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment