This afternoon Marc & I drove the kids out to Kingwood, where we celebrated Greek Easter with Grandma, Grandpa, Granny, Tim, Karie, Carlie & Karie's family. It was a fun bunch, we enjoyed Dad's Seafood Surprise & Karen cooked up some serious Greek food! Cold drinks, a sunny day, and an Easter egg hunt! Of course the babies were too little to hunt eggs, but Marc & I teamed up against Tim & Karie and Jeff & Lorie! It was a lot of fun.
The babies enjoyed playing with their cousin Carlie, who is just 3 weeks younger then them! It is so fun to see a baby the same age and to see her enjoying life as much as the triplets! She is simply adorable, a very happy baby with a very cute wrinkled nose grin!
After our family get-together, Mommy headed out for a pre-planned girls night, dinner at Sambuca and The Wizard of Oz downtown! It was a great night. And Marc is simply the best Daddy ever, agreeing to put the babies to bed so Mommy can have a non-work-related night out! Marc blows everyone's mind by what a stand-up job he's doing with the babies! He's so strong with them, keeps them on their schedule, is tender and sweet, is a ton of fun, I am soooo LUCKY! I am not kidding when I say that these babies ADORE their Daddy... Hands down, Daddy is the Man.
In my mind, every day should be Father's Day!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment