If you asked me what one of the most challenging things about raising triplets is, I would say that nothing ever stays the same... Just when you get used to something, it changes! Now change can be good and wonderful, but sometimes it can be hard.
This week, on my week back to work, the babies all ganged up on Marc and I and decided that they no longer wanted to take their bottles. I guess they held a meeting late one night in their room, and came to a group consensus - let's scream when Mom or Dad tries to feed us! We have been a little frustrated and a lot worried, so today we visited our pediatrician again, to try and find out what the deal is.
Well the good new is, nothing is wrong with the babies! No ear infections, no tummy issues, all are healthy and well. The bad news is, this means that they are simply protesting the way we are doing things. I didn't even know that babies could do this! Of course, they would all 3 do it together, and of course, they implement their protest right as I go back to work. I like to think they are protesting Mommy being gone...
So we are changing a couple of things we are doing, and hoping that this will help!
The babies are growing so big! Here are the latest baby stats:
Wyatt: 11 lbs 11 oz
Celia: 12 lbs 5 oz
Annalee: 9 lbs 14 oz
We are so thankful for our growing children! We just hope the protest ends soon, we can't afford for our babies to go on strike!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment