Today we bombarded Dr. Kirshon again with a million questions! He hates us, I'm sure. My favorite question was, "So, Dr. Kirshon... I realize you have a life and all, but are you planning on taking any vacation during the month of September?!?"
Answer: Not likely :)
We really want him to deliver the triplets, we just love him and have so much faith in his abilities... So I just had to open my big mouth and ask! I hope he took it as a compliment...
The babies are looking good!
Baby A (boy) - 2 pounds 2 ounces (vertex)
Baby B (girl) - 2 pounds 5 ounces (vertex)
Baby C (girl) - 2 pounds, 4 ounces (transverse)
I also had my glucose testing done today, along with some other routine labs that they do around this time. Good news, everything looks good! I was so relieved, seeing as how milkshakes seem to be my new best friend!


No comments:
Post a Comment