Good news! Marc & I have officially felt the babies move! It was on the way home from the doc, in the Whataburger drive-thru. Proof again that these are definitely our children! Yea for baby kicks!
It seems as though I might be feeling some contractions... Dr. Kirshon will send me home on a monitor to see exactly what it is my body is doing. If I am having contractions, he said not to worry. My body thinks I have one big baby in there right now, and this is a very common reaction in a multiple pregnancy.
Baby A (boy) - 1 pound 3 ounces (breech)
Baby B (girl) - 1 pound 3 ounces (vertex)
Baby C (girl) - 1 pound 2 ounces (transverse)
Our boy cannot make up his mind... He is back to being surrounded by women, right smack-dab in the middle! Babies A & B have completely switched places again, for the 3rd time! They are busy in there!!! This is probably a forecast of all the hustle and bustle to come!


No comments:
Post a Comment